The original FloBank - a versatile, general purpose lamphead incorporating energy efficient fluorescent lamp technology.
Ideal for studio environments where an even, balanced lightsource is required
Developed specifically for use in the film and television industry, the FloBanksystem is a low energy light source used extensively for stage and cyc illumination in place of more 'traditional' lighting methods.
Utilising high efficiency lamps, the system operating temperatures are considerably lower than that of its tungsten counterparts, additionally, the lowpower consumption can result in significant reductions in running costs.
SpecificationHigh efficiency lamp and ballast technology
- 8 x 54W double ended low energy fluorescent lamp
- Flicker free operation via customised electronic ballast
- Reduced operating temperatures - lower than tungsten alternatives
- Low power consumption
- Power Requirement: 2A, 220-240VAC
- Weight: 16.5kg
- Fully dimmable - local or remote
- DMX control
Full pan and tilt
- Range of compatible accessories
- Colour Temp: 3200K, 5600K or Red/Green/Blue
- Lux @ 1m: 4300
- Accessories: Rain Guard